Friday, August 5, 2011

More Articles in NELTA Choutari




I have an article in the August issue of NELTA Choutari (I had previously written an article for the July issue). This issue also includes articles by my fellow ETAs Simon and Alban:

"Brief Experience of Teaching English in Nepal" - Alban Holyoke

"Within and Beyond the Classroom for Teaching English" - Simon Taranto

"Encouraging Creative Production in the Classroom" - Luke Lindemann


Meanwhile, The Himalayan Times reported yesterday that a small secondary school in Balkot would receive 15.7 million Indian rupees in aid. Two years ago, when I was living in Balkot with Pitzer College and doing a project on education, I did research and taught English classes at that same school. I'll have to ask about this when I see my old professors on Tuesday. Here's the article:

Rupees 15.7 million Indian aid for Bhaktapur School


No comments:

Post a Comment