Monday, July 4, 2011

Articles in NELTA Choutari Magazine



An article of mine appeared in the July issue of NELTA Choutari Online Magazine along with an article written by my good friend and fellow English Teaching Assistant Kent. This is the discussion forum for NELTA (Nepal English Language Teacher's Association). 



Kent's article addresses the important issue of inappropriate supplementary English textbooks that are adopted by schools to complement the government textbooks. 

My article contains one or two of the same points as my blog post of the same name, but it is an expanded general summary of my ideas about the Nepali educational system and the issue of medium of instruction. I'd would love it if people would read and comment on the website - heap praise, add stories, provide criticism and counter-examples, revile and abuse, whatever. 

No comments:

Post a Comment